|Congratulations on your purchase of the highest quality electronic cigarettes on
the market today! Please read this user manually carefully before using our
product in order to ensure that your e-cigarette functions properly.
An electronic cigarette is a nonflammable atomizing device. E-cigs utilize advanced
microelectronic technology to heat a nicotine cartridge (unless you chose a non-nicotine
cartridge), creating a vapor that is then inhaled by the user.
Components included with your basic starter kit:
- 1 home charger block with cord
- 1 battery
- 5 cartridges
Charging your battery
- Assemble the charger assembly. Simply plug the cord into the home charger block.
- Plug the home charger into a 110V wall socket. The LED on the charger will turn green.
- Gently screw the battery into the charger (clockwise). The LED at the end of the battery will blink three times, and the LED on the home charger will turn solid red indicating the it is charging the battery. Do NOT overtighten the battery into the charger. This will damage the charger AND the battery.
- The battery will be fully charged when the LED on the home charger has turned green. Do NOT leave the battery on the charger for more than 6 hours.
Assembling your Blackjack electronic cigarette
- Remove silicone cap from top and bottom of cartomizer (cartridge).
- Screw the cartomizer onto the battery. Do NOT overtighten.
- That's it!
Using your Blackjack electronic cigarette
- Inhale just hard enough for the LED to light at the end of the battery. You will not get more vapor by inhaling harder. Let the battery and cartomizer do the work. Each drag should take about 5 seconds. Inhaling too long will cause the LED at the end of the battery to blink, and also stop vapor production for your safety.
- Wait 30 to 45 seconds between each drag.
- 10-15 puffs equals one traditional cigarette. Let the battery sit for 45 minutes before using again.
Important Notice to Users
- Keep all components of your electronic cigarette away from children.
- Your product must be used in accordance with this manual in order to guarantee proper functioning of your e-cig and to avoid any unnecessary malfunctions and/or damage to the battery, cartridge, charger, and power line.
- Before using your Blackjack for the first time, it is recommended that you charge the battery for a full 4 hours - even after the LED on the charger turns green.
- Replace cartridge when flavor becomes reduced.
- If indicator light flashes 20 times, please fully charge your battery.
- If your battery ceases to work and is still under warranty, please return the product to 21 Century Smoking and it will be replaced promptly. DO NOT dismantle product yourself or attempt to repair the product yourself as this may cause danger to you and those around you.
- Keep product away from extreme temperatures both while in use and in storage.
- If you have an adverse reaction to this product, you should discontinue using the product immediately.
- When storing your battery, it is best to avoid direct contact with other metal articles. This can cause your battery to short circuit.
- It is not recommended that you use your e-cigarette while driving, as it may distract you from proper operation of your motor vehicle.
- Keep all components of this starter kit (including chargers) away from damp environments.
- Ensure that the local supply voltage is in accordance to that of your e-cigarette charger during times of travel.
- It is recommended that you store your electronic cigarette horizontally. If product is stored upwards, liquid might come through the tip of the cartridge when you inhale or leak into the battery. Liquid filled batteries are not covered under warranty.
- A typical smoker will smoke no more than 10-15 mouthfuls when smoking an average cigarette. It is recommended that a user cease smoking for at least 45 minutes after smoking 10-15 mouthfuls of an e-cigarette. Using it more often can cause extra wear to the battery and the atomizer.